Camping in the wilderness overlooking the Kullu valley next to a 150 year old traditional house. Adding to this surreal setting is the two days of soft trek which is ideal for beginners and families who want to experience solitude.
Duration: 02 Night/03 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Location: Mountain Camp – Hamta
Day 01:- Arrival to mountain camp at Hamta either by car or trekking 2hrs from Prini village (7 kms from Manali). After hot lunch a short hike of 3 kms to Sethan village and before returning to camp. Dinner in the evening enjoyed by the side of a bonefire at the campsite.
Day 02:- Early Breakfast followed by a 4-5hrs trek to Sorotu meadows through pine and oak forests with pack lunch. Return to camp by evening. Enjoy the dinner by the side of a bonefire.
Day 03:- Breakfast and departure for onward destination. Guests can be given an option for water rafting, paragliding at an additional cost.
COST – Per head basis.
02 PAX 3999 INR
03-04 PAX 3266 INR
05-12 PAX 2866 INR
What is INCLUDED
- Camping accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meal (veg only).
- Qualified Guide at the time of trekking.
What is NOT INCLUDED
- Personal nature eg phone calls, laundry, bar bills, hiring porters, bottled water.
- Travel & Rescue Insurance
- Transportation to and from Hamta Camp (Can be arranged at additional cost)
- Tips to Guides/ Porters/ Staff