Camping in the wilderness overlooking the Kullu valley next to a 150 year old traditional house. Adding to this surreal setting are the optional adventure sports activities like hiking, rappelling, mountain biking, rock climbing and valley crossing. This itinerary is ideal for those who want to get away from the chaos of urban setting over the weekend.
Duration: 01Night/02 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Location: Mountain Camp – Hamta
Package: Short Hikes
Day 01:- Arrival to mountain camp at Hamta either by car or trekking 2hrs from Prini village (7 kms from Manali). After hot lunch a short hike of 3 kms to Sethan village and before returning to camp. Dinner in the evening enjoyed by the side of a bonefire at the campsite.
Day 02:- Day starts with a 2-3hrs trek to Jogidugh through pine and oak forests followed by lunch at the campsite. Departure by afternoon to onward destination. Adventure activity like rock climbing, rappelling, valley crossing, mountain biking are optional and can be arranged upon advance intimation.
COST – Per head basis.
02 PAX 2199 INR
03-04 PAX 1688 INR
05-12 PAX 1533 INR
CHARGES OF ADVENTURE ACTIVITY
Rock climbing, Rappelling and Valley crossing – 500 INR/head.
Mountain biking – 700 INR/head
What is INCLUDED
- Camping accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meal (veg only).
- Guide at the time of adventure activity and trekking.
What is NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenditure eg phone calls, laundry, bar bills, hiring porters, bottled water etc.
- Travel & rescue Insurance
- Transportation to and from Hamta Camp (Can be arranged at additional cost)
- Tips to Guides/ Porters/ Staff